– I am slowly adding the members blogs to the Photoblogger Society (bottom of sidebar) so members can get an idea of what their sites will look like. Each one gets a separate page. I hope to finish this today.
– If you are driving a Toyota and it starts to accelerate on it’s own, can’t you slip it into neutral, brake it, and pull over? I’m serious about the question. Or does it lock up the transmission as well and turn you into a hurtling projectile. Now that would be bad.
– Tomorrow is last day of sale.
– I have one more order (a lot of 5 x 7’s to get out)
– The Epson 7800 is working like a charm these days (knock wood). The secret cure was to change the maintenance tank, even though it said there was 30% left. That has to be some sort of estimate since it doesn’t have a chip on the thing, and does it know how much of each ink I’m using. In other words, I’m using much more of the three blacks than the average person. **Correction. It does have a chip (Ken Smith).
– Beautiful spring day. Plan to actually get out and do some infrared.