1. Dental stuff worked out.
2. Futzed with site for millionth time.
3. Put up the business about winning photo contest in the sidebar. One of those things you’ve got to do, although I really don’t know if I won anything other than being able to say I won. It means a lot to friends and relatives. My dad was so happy, and his partner said, “sounds like you’re finally on your way.”
4. Rumors that film crew would like another shot at me. I’d like to do a two shot with me and Matt going back and forth. I think that would be as entertaining as Bob and Ray. Esp. if we prepare a skit first without telling the documentarians.
5. Cat woke me at 3 a.m. No reason. Now he’s on his back with his legs up – meowing to hear his own voice I guess.
6. Scheduled my flight back from New Hampshire. I’ll drive up with my father (six hours) on June 29th, and fly back the next day. I used Expedia. I’m supposed to get e-tickets, but so far I didn’t see anything in the mail that looked like a ticket, just a confirmation. Maybe that’s all you get. It’s been a long time since I’ve been on a plane.
7. Practically all my orders are coming from Canada. Must be the conversion rate.
8. Don’t think there is anything else to enumerate right now. (So far this post is like a bunch of banal tweets).