Given my current finances, I can’t do it all. If things remain about as they are now, my plan is to concentrate on getting an infrared digital camera from Lifepixel, and a Mac Laptop for the road.
The tower (if one is needed) and the 5D II – will have to wait for another day.
My plan is to send my current 40D in to Lifepixel, to buy another 40D (I don’t want the 50D for various reasons), and use the second 40D as my new regular every-day camera.
Which exact macBook I end up with, I don’t know. But with this configuration I’ll have enough money to rent a car, pay for motels as needed, and take some short trips.
If I spring for either the 5D II or the Mac Tower – I’m not going to have the finances to travel or to go into the infrared thing again.
Of course, if I fall into money – then that’s another story. And as things are – I’m still basically working on orders most of the day. Not as crazy as it was during Christmas – but still hectic enough. I may raise the print prices again. That’s tricky — but I may have to do it – because if I’m spending this sort of time doing orders, and I’m still just about getting enough money to pay my taxes, rent, eat and buy a second camera…
Ah – how everything is connected.
And no one knows the answer to the previous extra credit post quiz? Okay, I’ll give it one more day and then a couple of hints.